August 19, 2009

You know this world is wackadoo when...

they let me have a space in this here "series of tubes" to say whatever comes to my mind. Be afraid...very afraid. My disclaimer is that I'll try not to use any names unless it is to say that you are absolutely my favoritist person ever because you are also wackadoo! Or, unless you are the other kind of wackadoo that irritates me...well, I'll just make reference to you without using your name. But, beware, you will know who you are ;-)

Hopefully, you will feel a bit silly during and after reading my ridiculous thoughts. If not, maybe this isn't the place for you. People take life too seriously...chill out. This is not the place for serious...well, maybe sometimes...Every once in a while I have some serious stuff to say because I'm trying to be an adult and adults are supposed to be serious, right?

I will also take feedback as long as it is constructive. You can tell me I'm dumb (not stupid since we don't use that word in our house) but you have to tell me how I can be less dumb in the future. My elderlies (YMCA seniors) give me constant feedback which is very helpful....and, sometimes just plain mean now that I think about it...love those ladies. More about them later.

See, I'm already rambling...bored, yet?

I'll leave you with a ditty for your mind...the word wackadoo is not official...it's okay to use unofficial words in my blog. If you don't like it you can read someone else's blog. If you look it up in the dictionary you will be offered some superific alternatives like wacko, wacked, Waikato (a river in New Zealand), and Wacaday (1980's British children's tv show). I love words!

Have a good day...and, be good to one another.

1 comment: