January 7, 2010

Procrastinate with me!!

Since the weather has interrupted my 2-day travel plans (first total bummer), I'm resigned to spend this time studying for my licensing test on Saturday. Studying = Second total bummer... But, before I get started, I'm sure there are a few things I "need" to do...

- kids off to school - cereal - load of laundry - check facebook - shower (and a shave just in case I have to go to the emergency room; you never know!) - brush teeth - check facebook, again - straighten study area (good studying is organized studying) - warm blanket (gets cold sitting on my arse) - put away some Christmas decorations - check facebook, again (gotta keep up with my peeps) - And, finally, put on my super-study-rific, warm and cozy, oh so cuddly, fluffy socks (can't study with cold feet!)

Okay, so I'm ready...Or, am I? I'm sure there is something else that MUST be done before I can study. Studying is not nearly as important as, say, brushing the cobwebs from the ceiling. Who can study knowing that there are creapy crawlies hanging above? Oh, my. Is that the mail carrier? Can't leave the mail sitting out in the cold. The carrier has trudged through snow, sleet, ice, rain, and blazing heat to get me those bills and junk mail. I owe it to him to put my studying aside to go to the mailbox.

Okay, ready to study. No, wait...hold on...[run to bathroom and glide on some deoderant. A studying girl NEEDS to be dry and smelling good].

Okay, NOW I'm ready study. Well, maybe after I...

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I needed that. :)
    Perhaps in your spare time you should be a writer! You have the gift along with the sense of humor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! I love that one Sara! So funny!! ;)

    ReplyDelete